Thursday 16 January 2014

Thursday Thirteen: Top 13 E.L.F. Products

I absolutely love E.L.F. Products. All the items I have listed is under $6!!! If you check back frequently you can get some really good discounts on your purchase as well! Up to 50% off! You can find them online on their website and in Target!

If you want to watch my video review its here!!

My favourite Items: 

1. ELF Tinted Moisturizer $3
This is lightweight and perfect for those days where you need to even out your complexion and let your skin breathe. Try it out, whats the harm?



2. ELF High Definition Powder $6
This powder is BOMB. It is finely milled powder that can be used to set your make up with! I usually take a brush and set my under eye concealer with this so it won't budge!
3. ELF Studio Complete Coverage Concealer $3
The concealer is very versatile and is perfect for people who are self tanners or those where skin colors change often. It has a creamy texture that can also be used to cover up those redness or pimples.
4. ELF Brow Kit in Medium $3
MY HOLY GRAIL!! I use this on the regular. I swear by it! It makes my eyebrows look natural, fills it in and just looks fresh to death! Wax side I use to outline my eyebrows and shape it and later I go in with the powder to fill it in.

5. ELF Eyelid Primer $1
Cheapness comes closer to you in a tube. Primer works like a charm! Gets the job done by creating a clear canvas for you to put the eyeshadow onto. It holds onto the vibrant colours and makes it last longer. Put the extra effort in for the eyeshadow to stay longer and not crease! 

6. ELF Baked Blush in Pinktastic $1
I use this as a highligher and blush.. so soft and delicate to the touch. A must have staple in your make up collection
7. ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral $3
This is just one of the greatest blushes. The line offers such an array of colours but the candid coral is by far one of my faves. Perfect for the summer time and just blends with ease into the skin.
8. ELF Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream $3
Cream is meant to be rubbed into your skin. THEREFORE, this compact duo is amaze balls. You are literally rubbing this cream onto your face and it looks like your face was always like that... since the first day you popped out of your mom's tummy.
9. ELF Makeup Mist & Set $3
You worked so hard to put your face on and make it all pretty... so don't forget to spray it to lock your make up into place!

10. ELF Studio Small Stippling Brush $3
I use this literally everyday! It can be used to blend in foundation, liquid substances, creams etc! Such a cheap brush and does the trick.

11. ELF Powder Brush $3
This is a very dense brush. Its really good for blending out everything and powdering your face in general! Also another staple and the price point is just dirt cheap.
12. ELF Lip Stain in Crimson Crush $2
This leaves such a beautiful stain on your lip. Add some gloss and its just a deep cherry lip that is bold and draws all the eyes to your face... Not that you needed any more help ;)
13. ELF Lip Stain and Gloss in Red Carpet $3
Red Carpet reminds me of glamour and red velvet cupcakes. That is why I wanted to try it out.. Boy what a good idea!!! SO pigmented and doesn't sink into the fine lines. It also wears for a good 5-6 hours without touch ups and looks decent!


Let me know what your thoughts are on these products and if you have any new ones you wanted to recommend!

LOVE always!!! Keep Smiling =)

MELLLLY

No comments:

Post a Comment