Wednesday 9 April 2014

Closet Confidential Tag

I am pretty sure all my posts are inspired by my videos I create... whoops sorry! 
HERE'S THE VIDEO: 


My friend requested I do this tag! So I did this one for her :) 

1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?
My purple sesame street shirt. I got this shirt way back in the day maybe when I was 11. I think that's a reasonable age to still be watching sesame street... 

2. What is the newest item?
I realize the winter jacket I mentioned was literally the last thing I bought because I haven't gone clothes shopping in forever. It was meant for the winter... AND vancouver likes to lag behind its still cold and rainy sometimes so that is when I crack out the jacket I got from RW&Co. 

3. What is the most expensive item?
Chanel clutch I got in Japan. I cant find it anywhere online. BOO. 

4. What is the cheapest/most affordable item? (that you wear/use a lot!)
Forever 21 Tank top. I wear a different colour everyday. I wish I was kidding 

5. What was the biggest bargain?
LC skinny Jeans! They were originally $60 and I got them for $6!! That't 90% off. 

6. What was the biggest waste of money?
Colourful neon dress I got from Urban Outfitters. Still haven't worn it. 


BONUS QUESTION - Show us your three favourite items right now!
1) TNA tights 
2) Sweater or Cardigan
3) Call it spring infinity scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment