I am pretty sure all my posts are inspired by my videos I create... whoops sorry!
HERE'S THE VIDEO:
My friend requested I do this tag! So I did this one for her :)
1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?
My purple sesame street shirt. I got this shirt way back in the day maybe when I was 11. I think that's a reasonable age to still be watching sesame street...
2. What is the newest item?
I realize the winter jacket I mentioned was literally the last thing I bought because I haven't gone clothes shopping in forever. It was meant for the winter... AND vancouver likes to lag behind its still cold and rainy sometimes so that is when I crack out the jacket I got from RW&Co.
3. What is the most expensive item?
Chanel clutch I got in Japan. I cant find it anywhere online. BOO.
4. What is the cheapest/most affordable item? (that you wear/use a lot!)
Forever 21 Tank top. I wear a different colour everyday. I wish I was kidding
5. What was the biggest bargain?
LC skinny Jeans! They were originally $60 and I got them for $6!! That't 90% off.
6. What was the biggest waste of money?
Colourful neon dress I got from Urban Outfitters. Still haven't worn it.
BONUS QUESTION - Show us your three favourite items right now!
1) TNA tights
2) Sweater or Cardigan
3) Call it spring infinity scarf