Friday 25 April 2014

Top 5 Hard Candy Products

Can only be found in Walmart! Hard Candy prices in America and in Canada are the exact same! It is one of the few brands that stay consistent with their prices. However I have never seen them on sale unless they were discontinuing the item.

HERE IS THE VIDEO:
** As you notice, I spend more time with my video than my blog posts. I apologize!!



1) Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki - $9
The most beautiful highlight shade and a dupe for the Balm Mary-Loumanizer :) 

2) Hard Candy Contouring Trio in 3 Strikes
Full review here! 

3) Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer with Concealer Pencil in medium - $6
This is a full coverage concealer, I LOVE IT. Covers ANYTHING. 

4) Hard Candy Top 10 Eye Shadow Palette in Neutrals or Smoky- $6

While I find these super pigmented some of the shades can come out chalky. Be careful of fallout. For the price it is totally worth it and one of my reached palettes! 

The prettiest lip pencil, smooth and creamy. Glides on and stays on your lips for a long time! 

Dislike: Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Truth or Dare - $6



No comments:

Post a Comment