HIIIIII GUYS :)
Making a better effort to be EVERYWHERE ;) Anyways I decided to make this video on a request from Natalie my friend who wanted to goal set!
This video contains 2 SUPER easy DIYs :)
1 - DIY Goals Board
2 - Happy Jar!!
Remember to use SMART Goals Concept!
S = Specific
What will the goal accomplish? How and why will it be accomplished?
M = Measurable
How will you measure whether or not the goal has been reached.
A = Achievable
Is it possible? Have others done it successfully? Do you have the necessary knowledge,
skills, abilities, and resources to accomplish the goal?
R = Results
What is the reason, purpose, or benefit of accomplishing the goal?
T = Time
What is the established completion date and does that completion date create a practical
sense of urgency?
*** ASK EACH OF THESE QUESTIONS FOR EACH GOAL ***
7 Categories for Goal Setting
1) Personal Goals
- How can I improve myself?
- What are things that I personally want to work on?
- Ex: By March 30, 2015 I will arrive at events that I commit to because I am always late for events and cancel last minute. If I do not, I will not be a reliable person to make plans with and have a reputation for being flakey.
2) Health & Fitness
- What are my fitness goals? Do I want to be healthy, skinny or maintain my weight?
- What can I do to achieve these goals?
- Ex: By April 30, 2015 I want to get to 17%-19% Body Fat by doing resistance training at least 3 times a week and maintaining a diet of being meatless on Mondays.
- After I achieve this I want to maintain my weight
- I want to focus on tightening my body with toned arms, legs, back by strength training..
- What kind of legacy am I leaving behind when I am gone?
- Who will I have affected? Was it in a good way or bad?
- Ex: Always be known for positivity
- Where do you want to be in 5 years with your job?
- Do I want to further my education, to broaden my career choices?
- Ex: By the time I am 25 years old I want to be making $60k a year working in Hospitality and Tourism
- By the age of 30 I want to be in a management role, by being in the industry for over 10 years, I would have gained enough experience to be in this position
- What do you want to do for fun?
- Ex: I want to backpack across Europe etc.
- Go skydiving, surfing in Tofino
- Create a budget and stick to it?
- What amount do you want to save?
- What is the income you want to be earning at different parts of your life?
- How much money do you need to sustain the life you want... Comfortably, Luxury etc.
- Ex: In August 2019, I want to make at least $25/hour doing the job I love
- 8 Years from now, have enough money saved to put a downpayment on a house
- Lifetime: Live comfortably and save money for kids!
- What kind of aspects do I want to work on in each life?
- Life/Family & Personal Friends
- Work Life
- Significant Other?
- Ex: Continue to push all my friends to be the best versions of themselves
- Always be patient and understanding in any situation and COMMUNICATE ALL PROBLEMS and uncertainties because keeping it to myself makes me feel upset and the other person confused as they do not know what is going through my head.
I hope all these strategies help, and if you need any clarifications... PLEASE LET ME KNOW In the Comments below!