Friday 2 January 2015

Sephora 2015 Beauty Insider Birthday Present... NARS LIP PENCIL

HELLLO BEAUTIFUL FACES :)

I am so excited!! I saw the sneak peek of the Beauty Insider NARS Lip pencils back in December and was SO EXCITED. After a long month... I finally GOT IT! 

It comes with two lip pencils (0.06 Oz)
  • NARS Statin Lip Pencil in Rikugien (Top) 
  • NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (Bottom) 



Swatches!!! Left: Cruella         Right: Rikugien

I honestly think this is by far one of the BEST birthday presents that Sephora has unveiled to its loyal customers! The fact that the Nars Digital World Lip Pencil Set  is worth $56 CAD, and it contains 5 Lip pencils (2 Matte, 3 Satin x 0.06 oz.) is SUCH A GOOD PRESENT. This mini present here is worth $22.40 CAD! ($56/5 = $22.40 - not including the case)

Do I think its worth the Digital set? Yes, if you love the NARS Lip pencils, the set offers 5 OTHER colours that are different from the two given in the birthday present. They are SUCH a good bargain in terms of how much the product offers compared to a full sized NARS Lip pencil which is 0.07 oz... a 0.02 difference! Plus, the full sized costs $31 CAD.

I personally don't think I could ever spend that much on one product, this is why I love the holidays... However if you are in a money crunch, definitely save that money because this sweet sample kit will give you both formulas to try :)


xoxox
Don't forget to keep smiling :D

No comments:

Post a Comment