Monday 18 November 2013

New Schedule for Fall 2013

Hey Beautiful People =)

SO I am just getting the hang of things. I love so many things in life and wanted to share my experiences with all of you. I recently decided to upload videos on YouTube, I am absolutely no expert in beauty. I just enjoy talking about things I am passionate about. I wanted to also add the blog for those who didn't want to watch the videos and wanted to see written explanations of why I love certain things. 

This blog will be about everything and my personal views and opinions of life! From hair, to food, to lifestyle to beauty to fashion to fitness to my general opinions on life. You will see all kinds of things! 

Everyone is always curious about what is going on in my head as I am full of imagination and randomness. I'm sure as I get the gist of things my blog will change and grow as I learn new things as well! I am such a strong believer in growing as a person and to better myself. I think this is a great way to track your personal growth and see how far you have come. 

I have many exciting plans and projects coming up! With a busy fall schedule coming, I am currently taking a full load at university and working part-time at three different places. I am nearing the end of my semester but I do love documenting my life.

Thanks for taking this journey with me :)

Keep Smiling!

xxxx
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment